COVID-19 Important Information
Due to COVID-19 Saveur the Journey is closely monitoring the situation in each country and are committed to only reopening trips when the situation has improved significantly and travel is deemed safe.
- Guests and guides will adhere to current COVID-19 guidelines as set forth by the CDC and WHO. These guidelines may different for each country.
- Guest and guides must be symptom free.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and soap and will adhere to strong hygiene practices.
- We will search out small group experiences that lend themselves to being held outside.
- When physical distancing is not possible (such as in vehicles) masks, correctly worn, may be required.
- In the 7-10 days leading up to a trip we will ask guests to keep their contacts to a minimum.
- It is recommended that Guests and Guides have received one of the FDA emergency use authorization or FDA Approved COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer/Moderna/Johnson&Johnson).
- Guests and guides will follow any COVID-19 entry requirements in the country they are visiting such as providing a negative PCR COVID-19 test, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (2 weeks from final second shot or booster shot) and any quarantine requirements.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information about booking and cancelling trips.
Terms and Conditions
Deposit is half refundable until 90 days before the start of the trip, after which it is non-refundable.
Final payment is due 60 days before the start of the trip.
Cancellations between 30 and 59 days before the of start of trip are 50% refundable (of total booking cost). Cancellations less than 30 days are non-refundable (100% of booking cost). No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. The same applies if you leave a trip or cannot fully participate in a trip due to injury or illness. Refunds will be at the discretion of the Company if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized. For this reason, we recommend you consider purchasing travelers insurance, which will cover the cost of your trip in extenuating circumstances.
In the event that Saveur the Journey has to cancel a trip due to the situation surrounding COVID-19 you will be notified and your deposit or trip balance will be applied to a future trip. If you need to cancel a Saveur the Journey trip because you test positive for COVID-19 you will be given a full credit for a future trip until 2026.
You will receive a reminder and an invoice to pay the final payment.